Research Promotion Council
Research Promotion Council was established in the year 2018. The primary focus of the council is to ensure and promote research activities. Research Promotion Council is composed of Principal, Research Guides of the institution, and Researchers among the faculty members.
- Promote research activities among the students and the faculty members.
- Encourage the faculty to do more research, publish scientific papers and transfer scientific knowledge to the community.
- Encourage and promote students for paper presentations, projects and publications.
- Create awareness regarding plagiarism and the need to conduct original research work.
- Provide classes on computing skills and thus develop efficiency among students.
- Publish articles in authentic journals recognized by UGC.
- Conduct IPR and Research Methodology workshops for students and research scholars creating appropriate knowledge for research.
- Ensure presentations of research scholars and monitor their progress in research activity.
- Encourage students to apply for funding to conduct research projects.
Institutional publications supported by the Research Promotion Council are:
- ‘RAYS’- a platform for researchers within the institution
- ‘Star Research Reach’ - an international peer-reviewed biannual journal for researchers.