You are here : Home
| College Library
| General Rules
- All the faculty and students are members of the college library and are entitled to make use of the library.
- The library will remain open from 9.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. on all working days. The newspaper reading hall shall be opened from 8.00 a.m to 5.00 pm.
- Students should present their identity cards in the library.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the library.
- The belongings of the users are to be kept at the property counter.
- On entering the library, users should register themselves at the Gate register.
- Books kept in the reference section shall not be issued.
- If a book or periodical is damaged or lost by a member, she will have to replace it or pay the replacement cost of the book including postage etc., within the time fixed by the librarian.
- Books can be borrowed for seven days. An amount of Rs.1/- per day will be charged for the delay.
- Internet and photocopying facilities are available in the library.
UG/PG Admissions for 2023
University Rank holders 2023
Excellence Award for Morning Star Home Science College
NAAC Accreditation 'A++' for Morning Star College
MG University Powerlifting Champions 2023
Shashi Tharoor in Morning Star
COPYRIGHT (C) 2019 MORNING STAR HOME SCIENCE COLLEGE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.