Morning Star Hostel provides homely stay to all the students requiring
- Apart from college hours, hostel students are expected to spend most
of their time within the hostel premises except during the time allowed
according to the rules of the hostel. Absence from the hostel must be
with the permission of the warden.
- The hostel will be under the direct control of a Resident Warden who
will look after the welfare and the good conduct of the hostel inmates.
- It rests with the warden to allot a room or part of a room to a student or
resident or to change such allotment at any time during the year.
- The hostel rules and regulations, which the Resident Warden may
issue from time to time apply to all the hostel residents. The warden's
interpretation of the rules shall be final.
- The Principal is the ex-officio General Warden of the hostel.
- All dues to the hostel will be treated as dues to the college.
COPYRIGHT (C) 2019 MORNING STAR HOME SCIENCE COLLEGE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.